Our Target Markets
Our company focuses on meeting the high expectations of a large clientele based at Japan, Europe, United States of America, Oceania and many other parts of the world. The company provides all of the clients with their ordered quantities of Gas Detector Tube Systems, in a timely manner. The speed of delivery is maintained at best, irrespective of order locations or size. To cater to the Gas Detector Tube System demands of a widely spread clientele in prompt manner, we rely on the support of a well established distribution network.
Caring For Customers
We care for our customers and hence take several actions. Along with offering best quality Gas Detector Tube Systems, we render an extremely ethical business performance, on a regular basis. The clients are rendered with best in class customer support, which allow us to resolve all of their queries on time. Our customers are treated with respect and offered with the most durable variety of Gas Detector Tube Systems in exchange of budget friendly prices.
From past many years, we are known as a manufacturing and exporting concern in Gas Detector Tube System industry. In 2005, we started bringing forth best in class gas detector tubes for styrene, hydrogen cyanide and 1,3 Butadiene. We also added 5 new monitors to our product line. The company attended important exposition with pride. Some other highlights of our business journey are listed below:
- 2006: Our enterprise updated our range of valve shutters, fixed type gas detector alarm systems, calibration gas sets and shatterproof detector tubes. We also attended various expositions. Our company carefully developed advanced gas detector tube for Trichloroethylene. We also streamed a video online to educate clients on how to use our KITAGAWA Gas Detectors
- 2007: Our company made technological changes to our range of Gas Sensors and diversified the same to suit Phosphine, Monosilane, Arsine, Oxygen, etc. We attended important expositions and started dealing in organic gas checkers and new models of gas detector tubes.
- 2008: Our company improvised our top class measuring range (benzene tubes). We attended some crucial expositions. We also developed reliable models of detector tubes and gas detector tubes.
- 2009: We introduced new models of gas detectors for ETBE, MITC and Formaldehyde as well as hot air probe holders. We also developed reliable gas monitors for O2/LEL/H2S and SO2. Further, our company started dealing in advanced models of smoke tubes and methyl iodine tubes.
- 2010: We developed various new models of gas sensors and gas detectors. We also attended many important expositions.
- 2011: Exposition organized by trusted organizations were attended by our company. In addition, we developed a technologically advanced gas detector for O2. Further, we change the models of our methyl iodide tube from 176S to 176SC. We developed new combustion testers in the same year.
- 2012: We developed exceptional quality gas detector tube for propylene oxide & much more. Our company also introduced flue gas tester for O2 & hydrogen sulphide tub.
- 2013: Our company was part of varied exposition organized by reputed names of the domain. For organic acids and ambient air quality measurement, we developed detector tubes. We also started producing bulk quantities of gas detector heads and gas detector alarm units. Our company also introduced a huge variety of gas sensors & CO/CO2 monitors in the market.
- 2014: Our enterprise attended a long list of expositions in November, December, March and January of the year. The gas aspirating pumps and new air samplers were introduced in the market.
- 2015: We participated in a log list of exposition through out the year. We were applauded for developing reliable methane gas monitors (FPA 5000EM)as well as hydrogen gas/oxygen monitors.
- 2016: We attended various expositions and developed longer extension hoses (SH 20N/SH 20C). Our company worked hard to develop new gas detector tubes for dimethyl sulphide (250S) and diesel fuel (251U). Our company initiated dealing in DNPH treated silica gel sorbent (cartridge type) and innovative air sampler.
- 2017: New low range gas detector tubes introduced for Ethyl alcohol (104SB & 104U)
- 2018: A new gas detector tube was developed for Acetaldehyde (133SC). We attended several expositions
- 2019: New smoke generator was developed. We attended a prestigious exposition. Further, we changed the specification of ethylene glycol tube.
- 2020: We attended exposition.